Optimising feed costs and mechanisation costs are the main drivers of profitability on the farm. Lucas G has created a reliable, modern and efficient machine in line with precision breeding. From silo to trough to milk and meat, this succession of equally important steps must be measured and controlled to achieve precise and profitable production targets. These self-propelled machines are suitable for intensive use and have superior sound insulation for long journeys.
- Rear conveyor (right / left)
- Hydraulic offset of the feeding conveyor
- 2m width mill - 54 cutting sections
- Mill power 200 HP (except 120/140 156 HP)
- Loading conveyor with straight bars
- Hydraulic cut-off plate
- Ecomode System & Automotive system
- Programmable weighing unit X500
- Distribution box
The Autospire has a high ground clearance and can be equipped with 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering in order to be able to handle all groups of animals, regardless of the location of the buildings, the climatic conditions and the state of the farmyard.