These single auger mixer wagons are equipped with a distribution conveyor that is ideally suited to fibrous rations. The transverse conveyor ensures even and fast distribution to the right or to the left of the prepared ration. The large size of the distribution conveyor (90 cm x 240 cm) and the discharge trap (120 cm x 80 cm) avoid blockage problems associated with fibrous rations and give a regular swath along the feed table. The speed of the conveyor can be adjusted for perfect control of the distribution.
- Front right / left feeding conveyor
- Manual conveyor offset (300 mm)
- Mixing auger equipped with 6 reversible tungsten carbide knives height 1100 mm
- 2 Manual cut-off plates
- Not programmable weighing box X 400
- Single gear model
- The standard machine uses 2 hydraulic function
The conveyor can be offset manually by 30 cm or hydraulically by 37,5 cm to the right or left. They are fitted to the front or the rear of the machine to be able to distribute, even in dead-end corridors. In option, a 2nd hydraulic motor for left and right side distribution of heavy rations on both sides. To ensure distribution in the troughs, the following elevation solutions are available:
- Elevating conveyor 0.9 m - Height of distribution 1 180 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 730 mm
- Elevating conveyor 1,2 m - Height of distribution 1 340 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 920 mm
- Elevating conveyor 1,5 m - Height of distribution 1 600 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 1 230 mm
Depending on the density, the ingredients in the ration and the capacity of the mixer, it is essential to customise the mixing auger. Each auger can accept 8 or 10 knives per auger. The angle of attack of the knives can be adjusted to increase their aggressiveness. It is also possible to add a Neodymium Magnet on the auger which allows the recovery of ferrous foreign matter.