The range of triple auger mixer wagons is available in 4 models, the capacities can be increased by a simple set of extensions. Our objective is to offer compact machines with a consistent overall height that can be upgraded over time. These triple-auger straw bedders diet feeders allow the distribution and straw bedding tasks to be carried out with one versatile machine. This means that, all year round, only one tractor and one machine are needed to care for the animals. These machines are equipped with a shredder at the turbine inlet to ensure that heavy rations are distributed without any problems of blockages. As standard, the machine is equipped with a lateral right chute that ensures straw is sprayed up to 18 m and distributed to the 1.20 m troughs.
- Lateral right chute for straw bedding and feeding
- One piece welded flywheel with two speed gearbox
- 2 Mixing auger equipped with 6 reversible tungsten carbide knives height 1100 mm
- 2 Manual cut-off plates
- Not programmable weighing box X 400
- Two-speed gearbox
- Electric control in the cab
- The standard machine uses 1 hydraulic function
The universal chute has a 270° gear wheel rotation to ensure 15 m strawbedding on the right side and 13 m on the left side. The strawbedding depth can be adjusted with the cap.
- Max. strawbedding height 286 cm
- Max. distribution height 148 cm
The Smart chute kinematics has a perpendicular rotation, it allows to distribute along the tractor machine couple when the corridor is not open. The strawbedding performance is 12 m along the machine and 19 m deep.
- Max. strawbedding height 210 cm
- Max. distribution height 160 cm