These twin auger strawbedders diet feeders allow the distribution and strawbedding tasks to be carried out with one versatile machine. This means that, all year round, only one tractor and one machine are needed to care for the animals. These machines are equipped with a welded turbine which ensures uniform strawbedding up to 18 m. The standard distribution trap door (70 x 100 cm) is on the right front, but in order to adapt to different building configurations, it is possible to customise the mixer with other distribution traps. To facilitate distribution, the mix slides on a flap located under the trap to move it away from the wheel axis.
- Right lateral chute for strawblowing
- Two-Speed Welded turbine
- Front right feeding trap door
- 2 Mixing auger equipped with 6 reversible tungsten carbide knives height 1100 mm
- In version 20 m3 8 knives with auger extension +30 cm
- 2 Manual cut-off plates
- Not programmable weighing box X 400
- two speed gearbox
- Electric control in the cab
- The standard machine uses 1 hydraulic function
The universal chute has a 270° gear wheel rotation to ensure 15 m strawbedding on the right side and 13 m on the left side. The strawbedding depth can be adjusted with the cap.
- Max. strawbedding height 286 cm
The Smart chute kinematics has a perpendicular rotation, it allows to distribute along the tractor machine couple when the corridor is not open. The strawbedding performance is 12 m along the machine and 19 m deep.
- Max. strawbedding height 210 cm