The range of twin auger diet feeders is available in 8 models based on 2 different conception, the Spirmix 16 to 18 m3 and Spirmix 20 to 28 m3 capacities can be increased by a simple set of extensions. These 2 auger mixer wagons, are equipped with a distribution conveyor ideal for fibrous rations. The cross conveyor ensures regular and quick distribution to right or left regardless of the prepared ration. The large width of the conveyor (90 cm x 240 cm) and the discharge trap door (120 cm x 80 cm) prevents jamming problems and gives an even spread along the feed passage. Conveyor speed is adjustable for a perfect control of the distribution.
- Front right / left feeding conveyor
- Manual conveyor offset (300 mm)
- 2 Mixing auger equipped with 6 reversible tungsten carbide knives height 1100 mm
- In version 26 & 28 m3 8 knives with auger extension +30 cm
- 2 Manual cut-off plates
- Not programmable weighing box X 400
- Two-speed gearbox
- The standard machine uses 2 hydraulic functions
The conveyor can be offset manually by 30 cm or hydraulically by 37,5 cm to the right or left. They are fitted to the front or the rear of the machine to be able to distribute, even in dead-end corridors. In option, a 2nd hydraulic motor for left and right side distribution of heavy rations on both sides. To ensure distribution in the troughs, the following elevation solutions are available:
- Elevating conveyor 0.9 m - Height of distribution 1 180 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 730 mm
- Elevating conveyor 1,2 m - Height of distribution 1 340 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 920 mm
- Elevating conveyor 1,5 m - Height of distribution 1 600 mm - Tank / conveyor offset 1 230 mm
Depending on the density, the ingredients in the ration and the capacity of the mixer, it is essential to customise the mixing auger. Each auger can accept 8 or 10 knives per auger. The angle of attack of the knives can be adjusted to increase their aggressiveness. It is also possible to add a Neodymium Magnet on the auger which allows the recovery of ferrous foreign matter.