The Autospire Classic range of self-propelled vertical auger silage unloader is a simple and reliable machine that helps to rationalise the number of tractors and loaders on the farm and reduce the amount of time spent on daily feeding. These self-propelled mixer wagons, with a left rear feed door as standard, offer a more compact solution than conveyor belt machines. For individual farmers, the travel speed is limited to 25km/h and all hydraulic functions are coupled directly to the engine.
- Left back trap door
- 2m width mill - 54 cutting sections
- 129 HP mill power
- Manual mill protection and loading deflector
- Loading rubber conveyor (with moulded V shape)
- 2 Manual cut-off plates
- Multi-functional joystick
- Programmable weighing unit X500
- Motor coupling (motor / pumps)
- 2 driving wheels, 2 steering wheels
- Speed 25 km/h
The Autospire has a high ground clearance and can be equipped with 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering in order to be able to handle all groups of animals, regardless of the location of the buildings, the climatic conditions and the state of the farmyard.